Monday, August 9, 2010

FBI "Dusty Fingers" playlist

Ola!

I guest programmed Marty Doyle's "Dusty Fingers" on FBI last week and had an absolute ball. It's not often someone gives me free reign over a radio show and it was fun to bust out a selection of my fave stuff from my rekurd collection!

Thanks Marty!

Aegian Sea - Aphrodites Child
In The Wilderness I Wept - Simon Carter
Brooklyn Zoo - ODB
Strawberry Letter 23 - Brothers Johnson
Secret Life Of Arabia - David Bowie
You Dropped A Bomb On Me - Gap Band
Devil Eyes - Tim Buckley
Lost Due To Incompetance - Yesca
The Hunter's Moon - Simon Carter
Summer Hills - Japanther
I Zimbra - Talking Heads
So Ruff, So Tuff - Roger Troutman
I Get Lifted - George McCrae
ST Elmos Fire - Brian Eno
Abdulmajid - Bowie
Evening Shade - Dolly Parton
Cloudbusting - Kate Bush
Blue - The Verve
Christine - Siouxsie & The Banshees
House Of Flying Daggers - Raekwon

1 comment: